Supply Chain Security
The VLI Supply Chain Monitoring Platform
In today’s interconnected world, businesses rely heavily on their supply chains, making them prime targets for cyberattacks. VLI’s Supply Chain Integrity Monitor alerts companies when their suppliers’ networks show evidence of being targeted and potentially compromised by malicious cyber actors. VLI’s platform continuously monitors customers’ critical supply chain to ensure continuity of operations. Continuous supply chain monitoring can help identify and mitigate security risks before they escalate, reducing the potential for data breaches, disruptions, and financial losses.
- Supply chain threat intelligence with evidence-based reporting,
- No installation of endpoint software agents or privileged access to suppliers’ networks.
- SaaS cloud-based solution meets industry and government security standards and data residency requirements.
- Platform- and vendor-independent solution minimizes SOC and engineering deployment effort, time, and cost.
- Privacy-preserving solution does not collect Personally Identifiable Information (PII).
VLI’s Supply Chain Monitoring Platform key benefits include:
- Situational awareness for decision makers,
- Early warning system for orchestrated nation-state attacks,
- Vendor compliance and accountability,
- Fosters collaboration in forensics and responses without sharing sensitive information,
- Proactive, coordinated, and data-driven technical and policy responses,
- Attribution the nation-state and criminal actors behind attacks,
- Operationalize an otherwise time- and cost-prohibitive capability.